Sunday 23 September 2007

It's blogging hard for a Technophobe

Technorati Profile

I really don't know what I'm doing, but Sunday is a good day to try and get my blog listed on a directory, and so far this one seems to be going well. Some sites are difficult to understand - especially about site feeds and claiming... I don't always get it right, but what do you expect from a 'nearly silver surfer'? I say nearly; a few stray white hairs at the front and in a clump, a bit like 'The Mallon Streak' for anyone who remembers seeing the series many years' ago. Clairol and L'Oreal dye products have attempted to disguise the streak over the last few years, but it keeps coming back. Even more alarming is the emergence of one or two white pubic hairs, but no-one else is likely to see these, so I'm not worried.

I'm also finding it hard to think of passwords; do I keep the same one? Not very secure... Do I keep a list somewhere? I really ought to learn more about web-based activities and the terminology - I feel the purchase of a computer magazine coming on, or just keep searching the web.

Meanwhile, on with my attempt and I await the activity of 'spiders'. Is it me???

No comments: