Wednesday 7 November 2007

Post Script to a Bridge Too Far

Post Script: My heart wants to keep little Pebbles because he is cute, affectionate and just lovely and I've come to love him in just 10 days. However, my head tells me that should Banjo still not accept him in the next few weeks, perhaps a month at the longest, then I shall have to find him another loving home to go to. This would break my heart - again! But, Banjo has been my loyal and constant companion through such awful times that she doesn't deserve this.

There are only two people I would entrust with Banjo should anything happen to me, but I know that Pebble would probably fit in anywhere warm and loving with kind people who would feed and play with him. Banjo comes first. So we'll see what the next few weeks bring...

No comments: