Wednesday 19 September 2007

BritBlog refusal

At first, I thought this can't be right; I'm certainly British and my Blog has some 21 entries which do not contain anything 'iffy', so why am I being refused entry to the Britblog directory? Then I searched for admin@britblog.com and discovered many more British bloggers have been refused - with no genuine reason. It seems to me that Britblog have reached saturation or overload and cannot cope technically with the increasing demand of Bloggers - if I'm wrong, then will someone, anyone at Britblog, take the time and trouble to contact me via the several emails I have sent and which have not been replied to. There are others out there who would also appreciate some genuine contact instead of a bland 'one-for-all' email that says nothing except we have been refused. What is going on Britblog?

No comments: